DENSO makes a spark plug for every personality – from 100,000 miles to 150+ mph!
Welcome back! Let’s continue our look at the world of DENSO’s spark plug innovation. This week: Why DENSO?
THE DENSO DIFFERENCE
When it comes to gasoline engines, nothing happens until there’s a spark! And to keep your engine running smoothly, spark plugs fire 25 times a second – or more! If just one spark plug skips a beat, you’ll know it instantly with rough running, poor acceleration, and reduced fuel economy. That’s why you need DENSO spark plugs – each one is designed to deliver the right mix of performance, economy and durability. Plus, every vehicle is unique, which is why DENSO produces a wide range of spark plugs that are the perfect match to your vehicle.
Why DENSO spark plugs are the right choice for you:
If you change your own spark plugs, then you want the best ones on the market, right? That’s why you need DENSO Spark Plugs:
- DENSO was started in 1949 and got into the spark plug business in 1957 – a heritage that’s second to none.
- In 1972, DENSO revolutionized spark plugs with our U-Groove design.
- In 1983, the DENSO long-life platinum plugs were introduced.
- Then, in 1997, DENSO produced the first Iridium spark plugs.
- DENSO is the global leader in OEM and aftermarket spark plug design and production.
- DENSO works directly with the automakers and aftermarket so you know you’re getting the right spark plugs for your car or truck.
- DENSO holds approximately 30,000 active patents worldwide, with approximately 7,300 patents in the United States alone.
- The Iridium alloy we use on our Iridium spark plugs was developed, patented, and is proprietary to DENSO so no one can copy our plugs.
- DENSO holds the patent on the 360-degree laser welding process.
- From passenger cars and trucks to race cars, marine to motorcycles, even power sports, industrial and small engines – DENSO has the spark plug for just about every application and purpose!
Quality, Reliability and Value.
At DENSO we’ve taken everything we have learned as an OE manufacturer and applied it to our aftermarket spark plug lines. Every spark plug that leaves our factories has been designed with precision, manufactured to OE standards, and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests so they deliver exceptional performance and long plug life. We leverage our global expertise so we can stay on track with your needs, providing you with an extensive lineup of spark plugs that give you a competitive edge.
In addition, at DENSO, we’re committed to the challenge of continuous improvement. We learn from our past to improve the present, and then invest in the future to help build a better world and a better spark plug – and that’s a spark of genius.
So, when it comes to selecting your next set of spark plugs, we realize that the choice is yours… be sure to make the right choice: DENSO Spark Plugs.